OUR RETURNS POLICY:
- In the interests of fairness and goodwill, all goods remain the property of Keating and Stone until paid for in full.
- Jewellery can only be returned for credit (a credit note) if it has not been worn and is in the same condition that it was at the time of purchase.
- The return for credit option is only available on your original purchase.
- The option of return for credit expires 14 days after the date of purchase.
- Earrings are not eligible for the return for credit option.
- There is no option of return for credit on Bespoke pieces of Jewellery unless by prior written agreement.
- Your return for credit option is available for 6 months from date of return.
If your item arrives damaged you must contact Keating and Stone immediately on receipt of the packet, and provide photographic evidence of the damage.